Tour Budaya : BALI 2019



   So, hello, I'm back with another story. In this post, I will tell you about my experience in Bali, to be exactly, in 2019 when my school had an event or activity, called as Tour Budaya or Cultural Tour. So, actually I could say that this is the best activity that my school had (oops sorry, but i'm telling you the truth..). Like, this "Cultural Tour" was one of many great times that I ever had. Why? Because, I could refreshing my whole body, my mind, and specifically, no tasks and tests at all. But, not only that, I will tell you more in the other paragraphs. 
   So, the first day, we all took a flight from Bandung to Bali. And, my flight was delay, like about 40 minutes, i think (?). Yea, we didn't have choice and we couldn't do something tho, so... ya, just let it be (?). After the delay moment, finally we could took the flight. And, there was a moment, a SUCKS moment. So, me and my friends were on the line to the boarding pass checking, and then me and my friends saw a "SHAMELESS" woman and some of her relatives, CUTTED OUR LINE, like what the... ? Maybe she was literally no shame at all. Okay, next, we took the flight for about 2,5 hours. Alhamdulillah, it was a safe flight and we arrived in Bali! After we arrived in Bali, we went to a souvenirs center because it was already near the evening. Me and my friends bought some souvenirs for families, friends, or just for ourselves wkwk. After that, we went to Jimbaran to have a seafood dinner. And, we must accept the reality that not so long after we had the seafood, it was POURING SO HARD, LIKE LITERALLY HARD. Our food became a seafood soup and a porridge. What a day. So, then, we just went to the hotel and rest.
     The second day... first of all, we went to Tanjung Benoa beach. There, we could pick or choose watersport or activity that we could do there. Me and some of my friends chose to have a trip to turtle island. But actually, I wanted to snorkeling and parasailing, but I didn't know either, so I just chose turtle island. We took a boat to go to the turtle island. It spent about 15-20 minutes to get there. But, it was really fun and refreshing. I really like the trip with boat. I could feel the sea water sprays though my face. ITS REALLY FUN. Not so long actually, we arrived in Turtle island and we saw a captivity of turtle and there was also some others animals, like rangrong bird, snake, and others. After looking around, we went back to Tanjung Benoa. Actually, me and one of my friend wanted to try parasailing but, the weather was already getting hotter, so I was already too lazy to do other watersport or activity. I chose to just buy a coconut drink and sip it calmly. That was my luck too! I bought the coconut, and it was so big and it had many coconut water on it. SO REFRESHING! Alhamdulillah...
   Still on the second day, after having a lunch in Tanjung Benoa, we went to Puja Mandala to pray. After that, we went to Pandawa Beach. And... ya, I could say that Pandawa was cleaner than other beach in Bali. The condition was also so calm and the view was great. After that, we continued the trip to GWK Cultural Park. There, we took some or many photos together. Not very long, when it was near the evening, we got back to the bus and then, we went to watch Devdan show. I never had watch live shows like that, so I could say that it was the greatest show that I've ever seen. After watching devdan show, we went back to the hotel.
   Next, the third day. First, we went to Tirta Empul Holy Water Temple. It was a long or far trip actually. So, many of us were sleeping though the trip wkwk, we were kinda tired tbh. Finally, we arrived in Tirta Empul. It was a pretty good place actually because we could see the tradition of Balinese people. The Balinese there were preparing for the ritual that they would gonna have. The weather was also great and sunny, so the views looked better and beautiful. Next, we continued our trip to Kintamani to have a buffet lunch. We ate as much as our tummy could have. The taste was pretty good. We were full, thank u, next. Then, we went to Desa Adat Penglipuran. There, we could see the cultural village. And ya, not so long, it was raining. Hmm... but thankfully, the people there were very kind and friendly to us. Me and some of my friends got stucked by the raind and took a shelter in the house there. Last of this day, in the night, we had a MAKRAB. The theme was bohemian style. 
   Last but not least, our fourth day in Bali. We were very tired since we had that Makrab until midnight. So, our last day in Bali, which is the fourth day, at first we all went to Kuta beach. In Kuta, we had some freetime to be spent. So, me and some of my friends went to Deus ex Machina store which was 3 km away from kuta beach. Hm, it was actually kind of 'far'? We walked around there a little and we decided to come back with gr*b car or g*car. But then, the cost was very high and.. we decided to walk, hoping that the cost will be reduced. But, as we walk, we were getting LOST. Like, we had no idea where we at. We were so thankful then, when a taxi passed us and we asked the driver. Luckily, the driver was kind to us. We finally got into the taxi. After a kind of jam around there, we finally arrived in Kuta beach again. Not so long, we went to have a lunch with other friends and after that, we went to Uluwatu temple. Then, we finally arrived in Uluwatu and spent many times there. The views were very great. It was surrounded by the lake. So calming. When it was near the sunset, we got back into the bus and we went to the Gilimanuk-Ketapang harbour. It was our last day in Bali. See u later, Bali. I missed it so badly :(
   We took the ship in the midnight. It spent around 30 minutes. When we arrived in Banyuwangi, we took the bus again and we continued the trip to Surabaya. Most of us were asleep. Before we got to Surabaya, we also visited Madura and Suramadu bridge but not so long. After that, we went to Surabaya and took the train which was scheduled for 4 pm. So, while waiting for the train, me and my friends went to the nearest mall, which was Grand City Mall Surabaya. After that, we went back to the train station and we took the train. The trip to Bandung took about 12 hours with train. And... ya we arrived in Bandung, our home.
   So, thats all about my story in Bali. I really miss it actually. In Bali, all of us getting along together, spent the time together, we also made many good moments. I can't forget it. I had many new experiences there. Hope that me and my frineds can go on a wonderful trip again. So, thank you for reading my story! See u later!
     
OH YA! I FORGOT, So, I also made a vlog about my trip in Bali, go watch this link below! Hope u like it.


   

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Inspiration : Kang Daniel

It's Me! Kinanti Subrata