Me, Myself, and I

This time, I want to tell you some about me, myself, and I. 

First of all, here's some general information about me :
Name               : Kinanti Arumsari Subrata
Address           : Jl. Terusan Buah Batu, Bandung, West Java
E-mail              : kinanti.subra@gmail.com
Place, date of birth  : Bandung, November 11th 2002
Nationality      : Indonesia
Gender             : Female
Religion           : Islam
Hobbies           : reading novel, listening to music, editing, photography, culinary
Goal                : pathologist doctor
Education       :   BPI Elementary School
                          Junior High School 2 Bandung
                         Senior High School 3 Bandung

So, based on those general info about me, I want to describe it more specific. So, first of all, now I study at Senior High School 3 Bandung. My hobbies are reading novel, listening to music, photography, editing, and culinary. I do really like all of my hobbies. First, with reading novel, I can relax myself and also I can spend only 1 day to finish reading the novel (+/- 300 pages). Beside that, I also really like culinary. Also, I was often making some reviews about the food and drinks and also I shared it on one of my social media account. Actually, if I have many spare times, I think I will make some vlogs or blogs about culinary. But now, I don't have many spare times because of tasks and exams in school. Okay, now how about the other hobbies? I also really like and love music. I really really like listening to music. From music, I have many inspirations. For example, a few times, I made some poems or poetry inspired by the song or music that I was listening to. Beside that, when I am listening to the music, my mind is really relax. But, still, listening or reading Qur'an is the best.  I also like playing piano or keyboard. But, I am still a beginner, so, its kinda difficult to learn it. But, I wish that I can learn it little by little. And, how about photography and editing? Actually, I started editing something because of school tasks when I was in Junior High School. And then, as the time goes by, I started to try another application for editing photos or other stuffs related to it. At first, it was kinda difficult, but as I learned more and tried it more, I found it really fun and easier. I can grow my creativeness. I also really like photography. I often inspired from other people, especially on instagram. I saw their posts and I was amazed by it. I love to take aesthetic and great photos by myself, but actually I am not a pro yet. 

How about my goals? Actually, I have many goals for the future. my main goals is being a pathologist doctor or a researcher doctor. I really hope that I can study at UI or UGM, in medical faculty. I also really want to continue my study in another country, to become a reasearcher doctor. I really want to become a doctor, especially researcher or pathologist doctor, because I really like reading about diseases or health cases. For example, I heard that someone is sick or having a health case, then I started to search about that health case on the internet and I read it. I often do that. Beside that, sometimes also my mom felt not good, and then I searched it on the internet based on what my mom felt. And, I found about it and I can know what health case it was, such as high gastric acid. So, anothe reason of my goal is that I want to help people who have a health case. Also, I really want to make some research about some health cases, especially the health cases that still don't have its cure. I want to make a reasearch about the cure for the health case. Because, sometimes I felt sad for someone that having health case. I want to help them.

Another goals for me is that I want to spend my spare time in the future with useful things. Such as, vlogging or blogging. I want to be a pro photography and also being a creative blogger and vlogger. Oh, How about my personality? So, my positive personality are kind, ambivert, honest, responsible, diligent, like saving money, and a hardworking person. But, of course, there are some weakness from myself. So, my weakness are really emotional, not a good listener, sometimes shy, sometimes quiet, a little bit shy when have a communication in real life (not in a chat or social media), sometimes i am too show off about what I feel, sometimes egoist, easy panic, and also LOTS OF SLEEP. 

Last, about my achievement. Actually, I rarely join a competition. So, I was too focused on my score or my school. So, maybe, I will just tell some "achievement". So, when I was in elementary school, I won the 3rd place in coloring competition in my school. I also had the highest score in national exam simulation in my Elementary School. I also had the highest score for US and USBN in my class when I was in Junior High School. And also, the latest achievement, I won the 1st place in Essay Competition which was held by Pensi SMAN 3 Bandung last year. I hope I can join another competition in the next time.

I think thats all that I can tell you about me, myself, and I. Thank you for reading! ^-^





     






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tour Budaya : BALI 2019

My Inspiration : Kang Daniel

It's Me! Kinanti Subrata